Have you guys heard of Cottage Bakery?
It's one of the most recent talk-abouts in K-TOWN, so we had to try it after all, and let me tell you this,
You guys really have to try their Mona Lisa Cake!, Victoria Cake and their amazing Rose Cake! Their desserts are phenomenal!
Check out their pics!
[CONTACT INFO]: CHECK THEIR INSTAGRAM! or +965-9919-5135
[Blender Support!]: "All the Best for Cottage Bakery Staff!"
FINALLY, AFTER A VERY LONG WAIT,
it is 12 / 09/ 12
IPHONE 5 is here...
- iPhone 5 costs $199 for the 16GB version, $299 for 32GB and $399 for 64GB. Pre-orders start on Friday 14th, with the phone shipping on September 21st in the US, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Australia, Japan, Hong Kong and Singapore. 20 more countries will follow next month.
- 7 TIMES FASTER GRAPHICS!
- Measuring 7.6mm thick and weighing 112 grams, making it 20% lighter than the iPhone 4S. As per usual, it'll be available in two colours too, either black or white.
- Retina display with 326ppi again features, in a 4-inch screen of the usual width, but taller than previous iPhones. Resolution of the display sits at 1136 x 640. Closer to a 16:9 ratio than before, the iPhone 5 is now better for viewing films on, with 44% better colour saturation, with touch integrated into the display to reduce glare in sunlight.
- 22% smaller and more energy efficient than the previous chip, apps can now load as much as 2x faster. Console-quality graphics will be possible, according to EA's Rob Murray, who demoed the Real Racing 3 app game on the new iPhone 5.
- iOS 6 is the onboard operating system, which adds another row of apps on each homescreen.
- iPhone 5 has a Longer screen, making for five app rows, plus the app dock on the bottom.It also introduces Apple's own Maps app to the iPhone as a native. 3D imagery and satellite imagery too. Passbook, letting you use your iPhone as a ticketing system, including airline flights, was also demoed. iTunes too gets a major revamp, with more ways to buy and streamlined track viewing and playback options.
- Camera is still 8MP backside illuminated sensor as with the iPhone 4S, but now with a dynamic low-light mode for better night time shooting to add to the 5-element lens and f/2.4 aperture. There's also a panorama shooting mode natively built into the camera app for the first time, with a 360-degree shot resulting in a giant 28 megapixel image. The A6 chip allows for faster photo capture too, as well as a smart filter for better colour matching and reduced noise. Share Photo Streams allow you to share photos with pals, and receive messages on your snaps too.
- Video capture remains at 1080p, with improved video stabilisation and facial recognition added. The front facing camera also jumps to 720p, which makes for sharper FaceTime calls, which can now be made over cellular networks too, as well as Wi-Fi.
- A new "Lightning" connector is now introduced, that's 80% smaller, helping to keep the overall design smaller, as well as offering faster data transfers, and is "reversible", meaning it can be plugged in when either facing the front or back.
Peugeot revealed their latest campaign for their 3008 Crossover to Bullring; one of Birmingham’s well-known places/malls.
Shockingly, Peugeot tried something that was never done before; they placed a fiberglass model car on the roof!
However, they succeeded in attracting a lot of people with their unique and innovative campaign; as a matter of fact, there was an unbelievable audience right in the middle of the shopping mall looking right at Peugeot’s campaign stage; surprisingly, the mall’s basement turned from a shopping spot to a dancing theatre!
Check out the pics!
[BLender Whisper]: Spotted, James Mcavoy in Edinburgh!
While I was walking in Edinburgh, I suddenly saw a lot of people gathered in one spot. I then asked a couple about what's going on and they said "they're shooting a Hollywood movie". The Movie is called "FILTH". There were many fans standing around watching. As i was getting closer, i glanced over at the actor, and it was James Mcavoy! I wanted to go closer but the security pushed me away.
I only came out with these pictures. Check them out!
It was snowing in UK a couple of days ago, i wanted to publish this post earlier, but i was busy working on my class assignment.
Anyways, I took some pictures and thought I would share with you guys…
but one thing that really amazed me was this snow car! that was made by Coventry University students!
laying on top of the frozen canal!
Finally, a flashmob! in Avenues mall, Kuwait!
AMAZING, I LOVED IT!
God Bless Kuwait!
I think she's the cutest old lady ever! lol
but...excuse me Ma'am, where the hell do you think you're going!?
...يا ربي جنه بعيد...شسوي؟ شكله طريج على ما اوصل الا طالعه روحي
طاااااط طااااااااط! وخراااو انت وياها..هذي متعة التسوق ولا بلاش
الله يكسر بخاطركم مثل ما كسرتوا بخاطري...يا ربي مالي خلق امشي...زين اكو فاليه؟
I know a lot of you guys have been to Zuma Restaurant in Knightsbridge, London, and many other didn't.
Well today was my first time to check out Zuma, and let me say this... I LOVED IT! I've tried many different cuisine, but this one became one of my favourite restaurants. It's a must try! Definitely worth it.
The interior is modern, yet very simple and classy. The staff were really friendly and their service was quite good. Overall, the food was amazing, and everything I tried was delicious.
Loved the crunchy squids!
Juicy beef rolls!
The lobester popcorn is a must try!
Loved their sushi rolls!
and their beef steaks!
Their fish tastes so good!
Click to check out their Website
A new restaurant is opening soon in Jabriya. The BLender brings you closely to SANDWICH REPUBLIC's owners and many of it's amazing dishes that will be included in the restaurant's menu! A new competitor in town! tries to stand out among all other restaurants in Jabriya!
Sandwich Republic is an international restaurant that offers a varaiety of sandwiches including burgers, light wrap sandwiches, shawarma , Saj and many more! The restaurant also offers a wide selection of food like different kinds of pizzas, salads, appetizers and desserts!
[BLender Whisper]: Let us tell you something you don't know!: They also have Breakfast & Diet sections!
TAKE A LOOK!!!
The owners of Sandwich Republic says that the restaurant will open in Mid October 2011!
ALL ABOUT THE TEAM:
- There will be 2 Chefs [ 1 Kuwaiti + 1 Lebanese]
- There will also be 4 Asian Assistants
- The Team's Uniform: Designed in Lebanon!
Best of luck to Sandwich Republic Owners & Team!
9. September 2011 07:03
As always, the BLender has been such a support to all talented individuals and for those who believe in themselves and dream to become important people in the future. The BLender's will be blending 4 different colors together WHITE | RED | BLACK | GREEN and those colors are what this person is representing right now! [KUWAIT'S FLAG!] Today we introduce you to a very inspirational person , but not only that, she is a Kuwaiti designer who has a very inspiring story for OLAY POWER CAMPAIGN FOR EMPOWERING WOMEN!
Today she stands in front of the whole world representing all KUWAITIS! and for that, we shall all stand beside our talented RANA AL NAQEEB! and will do what so ever! to support her through the whole CAMPAIGN! WE ALL BELIEVE IN YOU RANA! & you have the BLENDER TEAM'S FULL SUPPORT! GOOD-LUCK!
CLICK! to Vote for RANA on Olay’s online competition!
FOR MORE INFO
Website | Facebook | Twitter